I’ve been a busy little bee in August! The Snail Mail series have been expanded by 6 brand new snails just in time for New York Comic Con. The majority of the new snails are part of the exclusive Halloween 2015 Edition! Therefore I am proud to present to you:
- Lupus Snail – A vicious werewolf Snail!
- Vlad the Ensnailer – He has declared war on garlic!
- Snail’Ho’Tep – Supposedly 5000 years old.
- Wicked Snail Witch – Do not accept a cookie from it!
- Ghost of a Snail – Once a proud snail, now but the ghost of a snail. Tragic!
If you would like to surprise your friends with delightfully spooky Snail Mail this Halloween! This special edition postcard set includes five 5″ x 7″ Snail Mail postcards beautifully printed, using Eco-friendly materials, on card stock with a gloss coating for that extra color pop.
The cards are carefully packaged in a Snail-folio, tied with jute cord and decorated with a brass Jack O’Lantern in spirit of the season.
Lastly but not least I’d like to give a warm welcome to Convention Snail who will be making his first appearance at New York Comic Con next week!