Status: CLOSED – 2 of 2 |
The Art Student Mentorship is open to dedicated art students, who want to better themselves and their artwork. We will work together to boost your work!
– Foundation drawing class.
– Social Media 101
– Goal setting.
– Weekly critique through Google Hangout.
– Live demos.
– Access to Mentee Facebook Group.
$75 a week + Paypal fees.
1. Email your application to me at: kiri(at)kirileonard(dot)com. Please title the email Mentorship.
2. Include answers to the following questions:
3. Include a link to samples of your work.
How often will we be in contact?
One hour weekly session through Google Hangout where we cover your progress, I’ll do paint overs and demos, and you will also be assigned homework. You will also gain access to two Facebook groups. One for all mentees and another just for you and I, where you can upload your homework and ask questions during the week. What we work on will be tailored to your wants and needs.
How are you going to pick from the applicants?
I select my mentee based on a couple of considerations:
How long is the program?
It’s a fairly flexible program so there is no time limit set in stone. As long as you are learning, we will keep going.
When does it start?
If your application gets accepted, we will schedule a time that fits both our schedules within the following week.