Status: CLOSED – 2 of 2 |
The Art Student Mentorship is open to dedicated art students, who want to better themselves and their artwork. We will work together to boost your work!
What is included?
– Foundation drawing class.
– Social Media 101
– Goal setting.
– Weekly critique through Google Hangout.
– Live demos.
– Access to Mentee Facebook Group.
$75 a week + Paypal fees.
How to Apply
1. Email your application to me at: kiri(at)kirileonard(dot)com. Please title the email Mentorship.
2. Include answers to the following questions:
- What are your goals as an artist?
- What do you hope to gain from this mentorship?
- Are you good at accepting critique/feedback?
3. Include a link to samples of your work.
How often will we be in contact?
One hour weekly session through Google Hangout where we cover your progress, I’ll do paint overs and demos, and you will also be assigned homework. You will also gain access to two Facebook groups. One for all mentees and another just for you and I, where you can upload your homework and ask questions during the week. What we work on will be tailored to your wants and needs.
How are you going to pick from the applicants?
I select my mentee based on a couple of considerations:
- Where you are at artistically.
- Whether I think I can help you progress.
- Your enthusiasm and dedication.
How long is the program?
It’s a fairly flexible program so there is no time limit set in stone. As long as you are learning, we will keep going.
When does it start?
If your application gets accepted, we will schedule a time that fits both our schedules within the following week.